Scrapin the Coast 2015 - LittleLin Photography

With our son having a baseball tournament, we felt it best our daughter, Sofia, came with me to Scrapin the Coast.  That turned out to be great.  Of course, she's 5, so the heat and typical kid complaints were there.  But she's become quite the little photographer.  After begging and begging, I let her use the Nikon D7000 at my sister's wedding several months back.  I was very surprised at the photos she took.  Since then, I've let her take several pics at the events we've visited, and the results have been astounding.

Sofia took photos at Nitto Tire's Inaugural Auto Enthusiast Day Texas.  So well, that Nitto's Driving Line Magazine did an article and published her photos online.  (Link Here)

If you were at the event, you might have noticed her taking photos through the sunroof of a lifted blue 2015 GMC Sierra Denali or while walking around.  Some photos were guided by me.  Some she took on her own.  And with a little photo editing from me....these were the results.  Enjoy.









Rest here: LINK

0 comments: