SEMA 2015: BedRug's 2015 F150 XLT - Headlight Retrofit

Retroshop Headlight RetrofitSo for this task, we called our friends at Diode Dynamics to see what their options were for us. Our rep directed us to Jeremy McFail at the Retroshop, LLC in St. Louis. He came highly recommended as one of the top 5 headlight retrofit installers in the US.  So I gave Jeremy a call. After a few minutes into the discussion, I knew that we would be sending the headlights to him for the job. We discussed how we wanted the housings finished out, and off they went.

When they arrived, they looked amazing. The results were exactly as we discussed. The housing was painted a flat black.  The frame was painted to the factory Ignot Silver. Diode Dynamics low beam HIDs were installed perfectly. The beam patterns were spot on. The color temp was on point. Pictures speak for themselves.
         
                   

  


1 comment:

  1. I've seen bucktown car wash before but I've never taken my car there. Looks a little shady if you ask me. I always go to Simon's for washing and detailing.

    Cquartz Finest Ceramic Coatings

    ReplyDelete