MSA's 2013 SEMA Project: Black Rhino > Rigid Industries Grill





Rigid Industries, one of our Project Sponsors, was gracious to provide us with this brand new grille and light set (yet to be listed on their website). Black Rhino's design called for this and several lights that we've received. (Those lights will get their installation when the new bumper is made.) To get the project moving, we went ahead with the modification and test fitments of the grill. I will have to say, the grill is perfect. We have gotten cutout grilles and billet grilles from companies in the past that required quite a bit of fitment work or there were gaps that were less than desirable. Not with this one. The gaps are even.  It slides right in.  I am thoroughly impressed at the craftsmanship of this product, and installation is real easy.  

I recorded a "how to" video as I installed this product for the first time (duh...it's a new product). I am no TV personality but I hope that it'll provide some benefit to someone. Once edited, I will post it on our YouTube channel: YouTube.com/MotorsportsAuthority.

Bryan Lin
CEO, The Motorsports Authority, Inc. | MSAStore.com | RigidIndustries.com

Rigid Industries LED Grille #40566Rigid Industries LED Grille #40566

0 comments: